Wednesday, May 25, 2016

DIY BEAUTY 


WHY? First, here is an intro to why I started using DIY products. I have sensitive skin and I have always had skin problems like dryness and itching on my body and even on my face. So, I have always been picky choosy about products and now I have completely stopped using products that have "Paraben aka Propylene glycol", even the Body Shop ones. 

WHEN? I started using products that claimed to be organic (silicon, paraben and sulphate free) like Krauter since mid-2012 and Aroma Magic products since early 2014.  I have seen a positive change in my skin. 

But sad thing about organic products that come from India is - THEY GET DISCONTINUED...for no apparent reason! So after running out of all my Krauter products I switched to Aroma Magic from early 2014. I love their day cream but not the night cream versions, they are too oily and they made me prone to acne ! Then I started Fab India creams, but they too have some chemical preservatives which my skin didn't find very friendly...

HOW? So,  I (after not finding good products in the market) decided that I am better off using products that I can make at home and is ALL NATURAL.  Its been a month now since I started using all DIY stuff, like facial cream, body scrub, face mist, cleaner etc and I am seeing a big difference in my skin already. Never going back to chemical filled products! 

My skin is smoother and more radiant, all my regular problems like dryness and allergies are gone !! Yay!!!  :) 

For my DIY recipes, please send me your request @ de.shresth@gmail.com 

No comments: